Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Logos

(this post has been reversed with the "kill your televison" post below. An additional new post "beyond belief" has also appeared since this was first published. Please scroll down. It's a long story, don't ask.

Also, I was asked recently whether the below art is my own, yes, it is. In fact anything marked with the
© FatherCrow I've created myself, well the art and photography anyways. The writing is all my own, unless otherwise specified. Oh and one last thing re my all my art, painting, sculpture and drawings, for posterity, I sign my art under a different Nomme De Guerre, so for future reference, Eldar is FatherCrow and FatherCrow is Eldar. )
























(image © FatherCrow 2007) Logos - charcoal & pastel

Peace and Hope

FatherCrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home