Monday, February 12, 2007

Evacuation Celebration
























Above, Berlin Cathedral, preserved memories of horror.

Ladies, Gentlemen, Carbon and Silicon Based Life forms:

This is notification that I am leaving this fine land of Eire for a couple of weeks, and thus, the posting on the blog will diminish to but a trickle.

Berlin is first, to satisfy my historical hunger, and my desire to understand humanities second unsuccessful suicide attempt.

Then, well, who knows?

I may get around to posting whilst on my travels, but don't bet on it, possibly an account of said travels, but more likely just the odd photo or two.

Please content yourself with the archives until I return.

That is all my minions, you may now return to your duties.


UPDATE: MONDAY THE 5th of MARCH NEXT POST.

Peace and Hope

FatherCrow.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

l wish you well on your journey's FatherCrow.

l wish also that you had a laptop to travel with! As l will miss you dearly.

If you happen upon Australia - Victoria in particular, my home is your home, please come for a visit.



Love & Sunshine
Mel xox

2:02 AM  
Blogger fathercrow said...

Mel:

You can be assured that if I ever end up Down Under, I will of course avail of your kind offer and collapse exhausted and covered in dust in front of your house. Most likely muttering about water and being chased by imaginary bugs.

It may well happen, as over the years I have had more than a few friends desert the dank land of Ireland for life less ordinary in antipodean climes.

Still, it always seemed a long way to go for more Western Civilisation.


Peace and Hope

FatherCrow

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, Berlin, that's not really that far from Krakow, should I expect a visit?
Peace and Hope
Cormac

4:37 PM  
Blogger MKA said...

Best wishes during your trip. Be safe, have fun...learn a lot! :)

Your Friend,

Matt

2:12 PM  
Blogger Eastcoastdweller said...

Have an interesting time.

Everyone should be required to spend at least a year living in some completely different place from that of his/her birth.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And FatherCrow indeedy left his minions to fend for themselves.

But Lo and Behold ! he soon returned with tales from afar and their hunger for a good story was satiated.

8:43 PM  
Blogger fathercrow said...

Greetings and Salutations All:

MONDAY, expect a post about at least some aspects of my wanderings on MONDAY.

Writing, Art and Photos. It's been a productive trip.

Peace and Hope

FatherCrow

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home